- There will be a $35 annual registration fee per child due at the time of registration.
- Registration fees are paid upon registration within your family account. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Registrations received before the 15th of the month will be charged a full month’s tuition. Registrations received after the 15th of the month will be charged 1/2 month’s tuition, Elite Studios is happy to assist dancers in finding similar classes to attend as makeups for a mid-month registration.
- The cut-off for new student registrations is February 1st. This is to ensure all students are well prepared for the year end Finale and receive the proper dance education as outlined in a year-long curriculum by each teacher.
- Returning Elite Studios families must have the correct billing information on file to secure their registration for classes. Elite Studios will notify any returning families needing to update credit card or bank account information. Elite Studios cannot hold spots for incomplete registrations, so if billing information is not updated within 48 hours from notification, any registrations will be released until billing information is resolved.
- Returning Elite Studios families are responsible for updating their payment type in the Parent Portal should they want to change to monthly, 1/2 year, or full year tuition payments. Tuition will be charged at the time of registration based on the previous season’s payment type. Once tuition is charged, there will be a $15 fee for any families wanting to change payment types.
- Please note, your credit card or bank account will not be charged until your registration has been reviewed for accuracy. Any discounts will be applied manually upon review of registration.