The Benefit 2023
Featuring The Competitive Division at Elite Studios
February 5, 2023 | Ferst Center for the Arts
In its 6th year, Elite Studios is proud to present its showcase of energetic talent and entertaining performances as we serve our community through dance. What began as a student led project to benefit a beloved charity, The Benefit has evolved into a culmination of months of hard work and has raised nearly $70,000 in fundraising for local Atlanta & Georgia based charities. Elite Studios not only teaches the value of a quality dance education but instills the value of service to others through dance. Donating all proceeds from The Benefit is our way of giving back to the community that gives us so much!
We are thrilled to announce this year, we will be partnering with The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, a local charitable organization that is committed to leading the way toward a future without childhood cancer. PBTF is there for families facing the most common and deadliest form of childhood cancer, responding with resources and community support that address every family member’s needs. The largest patient advocacy funder of pediatric brain tumor research, PBTF also funds and advocates for innovative projects that lead to vital discoveries, new clinical trials, and better treatments – all bringing us closer to a cure. We’re able to do that because of people and partners committed to supporting families and ending childhood brain cancer.
We are thrilled to announce this year we will be partnering with The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, a local charitable organization that is committed to leading the way toward a future without childhood cancer. To help us in our efforts to support The Pediatric Bran Tumor Foundation, Elite Studios families and local businesses have the opportunity to become a Benefit Sponsor in one of the 3 Sponsorship levels below. We are so grateful for your support towards our charitable mission.
You can become a Sponsor in 3 different levels. Click the link below to learn more about our Sponsorship levels and what each offers.
Watch Benefit via LiveStream!
Select a show below to watch Benefit 2023 via Live Stream from the comfort of your home!
Watch 1:30 PM Show here!Watch 6:00 PM Show here!
Please note the following Live Stream viewing tips!
- The live stream is broadcast in real time as the show is running.
- Depending on your browser settings, you may need to log back in with the credentials you provided at the time of your purchase. Keep that information handy at show time.
- Your purchase is confirmed with a receipt sent to your email.
- Your purchase grants you to view on any single device. Just use the same login information that was used at the time of your purchase.
- Log into your account early to ensure you can see the live stream player before the show starts.
- The countdown will start 10 minutes prior to show time.